Any one see the new clear and blue pregnacy test

This new test is digital and not only tells you that you are pregnant but also an estimate of how far alone you are! Anyone else see this???

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• that freaks me out. I saw a youtube lady test w/ it, haven't seen it in stores around me though

I worry uneducated men and teens will end up taking the weeks listed too seriously and have paternity fights. It makes me sad to think of a woman like "wtf I haven't been with anyone else" and her boyfriend being mean and nasty because the weeks aren't accurate. everyone's hormones change differently
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• They ought to market that test to Jerry Springer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I can't help thinking of the wise words of Dara O'Briain - "the most advanced thing you'll ever pee on" obviously should have been marketed to men, not women, because only men are excited by combining technology and peeing on things.

But no, doesn't sound like a good idea, because even a doctor is explicit about what the word "estimate" means, and people take THEM as gospel.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I agree I think this is a bad idea and could cause a lot of women issues ..... Like with my sister if she had used this test it prob would have given her false hope.... She was pregnant but she was also having a miscarriage at the time she found out.
    I think men would take the estimate of week to seriously as well and it's like you said women would b like wtf I haven't been with anyone else... Plus our hormone are all different so for this test to claim to estimate how far along someone is its a joke. I think there will be law suits to follow!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Lawsuits are coming... I can see them coming over the mountain as we speak....
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Yes... All though it is kind of crazy. Technology just amazes me so much! I wish when I was pregnant before I could have tried it because I sure would have:)
    latasha_77

Answer by latasha_77 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• And the rabbits can breathe a sigh of relief! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I'm sure I would have tried it too but probably wouldn't take the weeks part to seriously ... ESP when with my last pregnancy the docs were completely off on my due dates I actually had three lol!
    Lol @ mrsmom that's a good one
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• No, but I am not currently in NEED of wandering into that section of the store. I was walking through Walgreens a couple of weeks back and saw a home test for low sperm count. That's the newest bit of technology I have seen recently. I see the same problems in too many taking it as the gospel truth when it's only an estimate. Of course I'm not seeing too many these days who even know what a pregnancy test is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I just saw the commercial today.... Didnt even know about the. Low sperm count test...
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2013