PGA can you help me?

I have oral difficulties due to abuse in my teens. I have never been able to get over it though I have tried a few times with longtime hubs. Since sex was terrific we could just ignore that part though I know he wanted me to. So not he has a condition that makes it so he cn't have intercourse with m and he is frustrated. Do you have any suggestions of what I can do to get over this ridiculous aversion to oral sex? I trust him completely, so that is not the issue. I know he would never hurt me.

I have been to counseling

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• I have no advice for you, but I know what you're going through. I'll be checking back for answers on this one.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• The only thing I can tell you to do is take baby steps. If he is aware of your past/trauma, then he should understand that you are taking a big risk in trying, and that he will need to be patient. You do not have to go from Zero to Porn Star.

Start out with a lot of manual stimulation. Touching him, stroking him... rub him with every other part of your body except your mouth. If you have longer hair, stroke your hair across him, use your breasts, your belly, "dry hump" him.

If you think of oral sex as no more than an intimate kiss that will help, too. Being by kissing his belly, hips, thighs. When you are comfortable with that, move to some closed mouth kisses on his penis. Make him aware at this point that he is NOT to touch or force your head. (If he does, handcuff him!!) Again, baby steps. Move towards open mouth kissing/licking. Use your tongue, still with his penis outside your mouth.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• You can slide your lips and tongue up and down his shaft, alone or in combination with your hands. Choose a position where you are dominant (like him laying, you over him). When you are ready, take him in your mouth, just an inch at a time. Again, only go as fast and as far as you are comfortable with. This whole process could take MONTHS, not just a few sessions.
    If you have issues with flavor/texture, try flavored condoms, flavored lube, Masque strips, etc.
    While you're building up to actual oral, you might want to pick up a stroker. It's my favorite, best selling product. It's a pocket pussy that doubles as an amazing aid for HJ's or BJ's. It prevents him from hitting your gag reflex, and if you don't want any semen in your mouth it will actually catch for you. No spitting/swallowing It does all the sucking, too! When you're more comfortable with oral, toss it, but chances are HE will love it, and want you to keep using it
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Hope this helps!
    PM me if you need more info.
    PartyGalAnne

• I have to tell you my heart is thumping right now just reading this. But I am going to try onight, just a little and I will tel you what happens. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Can I ask what the condition is that allows for oral sex,but not intercourse? Can you not have sex with you on top?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Diabetes and blood pressure make it so that he can not get an erection. He can feel the sensations just fine but he can' do anything about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Well make sure as you play, he's returning the favor so you get a little sumthin' sumthin' out of this too!
    Remind him that his tongue is not broken!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I know this isn't what you asked but ... how about learning the perfect hand job too? Here's a great website!

http://www.handjobadvice.com/washing-machine-hand-job.html

goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2013