I think i just mested up

I'm going to school for my b.s in health science ....does anyone know what I can do in this what kind of jobs I can get with this ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Money & Work

• Do you have a counselor at your school?
    I would ask them.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• How far along are you in your degree program? Hopefully it isn't too late for you to switch majors to something that you know a bit more about.

You can plan on having to take additional coursework to specialize.  Yours is a generalized degree that is typically used to springboard into graduate work.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• ya I probably should ask a someone ,I have 1 year left I switch it bc I would take me 3 years to finishing for nursing,I really don't have 3 years im really just ready to be done with school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• So, you were a nursing major and I'm assuming you were one year in. Then you switched your major to BSHS, is that correct? You'd still need 3 years to finish, wouldn't you?

You can get a two year RN, typically at your community college.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2013