Can anyone here tell me if they have used Cymbalta? what kind of side effects did you have??

Angelrica

Asked by Angelrica at 10:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Health

• i'm on it now. i haven't had any side effects of it.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 11:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I thought the 30 was doing someting for me, but wasn't sure, so he bumped me to the 60 and it made me want to sleep all day. Like 17-18 hours a day.   I was only on it for a short time, and the "brain zaps" coming off it were freaky. Try this site, too: http://drugs.healthdiaries.com/cymbalta-side-effects.html

When I first read about the brain zaps, I didn't get it. Until I experienced it coming off the stuff. Wow. There really is no better description. I'm just glad it didn't last long for me...except for a random one still here and there.

Good luck!

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009