How many people on your facebook have toxic relationships, and you know this because THEY ALWAYS POST ABOUT IT? adult content

ugh... i have a few couples on mine that do. i mean shit, everyone has problems but damn, we don't need it broadcasted every single time! as much as this one couple fights, breaks up, gets back together (AND they have a kid that's stuck in the middle of that) i dont know why they keep getting back together. that has to be so miserable. i was like that in highschool with a couple of boyfriends, but then i grew up... these people are suppose to be 25-30 year old adults with children and responsibilities. Sweet Jeezus!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• One that comes to mind. We were friends in 8th grade and I haven't really seen her much since then but I sure do know all about how horrible her "baby daddy" is. Except of course on days that he's her soul mate.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I delete people like that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I have a few on my face book that are like that. I keep them around for the free entertainment.

There is 1 couple (wouldn't it be a weird coincidence if we were talking about the same couple?) that are on again, off again so much that I really can't keep up. And the stuff they post! I know they aren't good for each other and I have voiced my opinion to both of them (after they asked). Clearly they know they aren't good for each other but yet they keep going back.

For some people, high school never ends. At least not the drama.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• oh yeah... in an hour they'll be so in love again. its ridiculous and bat shit crazy.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I had to delete a guy once, he was an intern with our company, and I'm seriously not exaggerating when I say quite literally every 5 hours or so he would post about his girlfriend and it was honestly one extreme or the other. One minute she would be his "wife" and he was the "father" of her kids and I swear to god just a few hours later she was a nasty hoe and he was "loving the single life". That mess had to GO. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Part of the reason I do not facebook anymore.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• none...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• None. All the couples on my FB spew rainbow colored unicorn piss to make everyone think they are perfect! It's nauseating.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• My sister.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I used to have a couple, but I got so tired of reading about their drama that I blocked them.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2013