Best hair detangler??

Daughters hair is long and very curly. She is mixed.. black mexican. She doesn't have textured hair.. its only her hairline really. But the rest is not textured. Like I said its just really curly

aztecqueen22

Asked by aztecqueen22 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Believe it or not, we like Target Brand no tears detangler spray (found in the baby dept.) Works great & smells nice too.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• A wide tooth comb works better with curly hair. Both my DD's are half black. so they have very curly hair. I personally never combed their hair dry. It was always wet. That was the only way I could get a comb through it.   While wet  I would braid it up.

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• This is what mrsmom is talking about. And, it worked the best on my daughter's baby curls. WAY better than the J&J brand.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I like to use a little BioSilk serum and I spray DD's hair to make it damp, which makes it easier to comb through. She is a tender head, so she makes it hard for me. When her hair is really tangled I use this to help get the knots out.

http://www.knotgenie.com/
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• My niece has long, thick hair. It gets tangled very easy, and she has a tender head. I just bought her the ultimate detangling brush by Michele Mercier. I think it was like $15. I know that sounds like a lot for a brush but it was the best 15 dollars ever! It works on wet or dry hair.
    hadnjazmom

Answer by hadnjazmom at 9:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• My friend's daughter is black and puerto rican and I'm not lying when I say she came out of the womb looking like Macy Gray. She uses a product called "Just for Me" by Soft & Beautful on her hair and says it works very well. I believe it's sold at Walmart.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Ya I use just for me for my daughter.. it works very well and its cheap. Thanx everyone.
    aztecqueen22

Comment by aztecqueen22 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2013