Cold sore and oral sex. adult content

I was giving my husband oral sex and when we were done about 3 min later I could feel the tingling of a cold sore on my lip starting, it still hasn't fully formed but I can feel it forming, but I'm scared to death that my husband is going to get genital herpes because of me. I didn't feel it before we started because if I did I would have never preformed oral sex. Ugh, I'm so pissed at myself because I'm usually more intuned...8years we've been married and I've ever had this worry. Has this ever happened to you? Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 28, 2013 in Health

• Good question. I have no clue, where is PGA? She seems to know all things sex related.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• This is not one that I am 100% on... Let me do a little looking and get back to ya.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• From what I am seeing it would have to have been an open sore.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2013