I have been a single parent to my 7 yr old, i have these feelings all the time of wanting another child

how can I have a baby if im single? I don't have a boyfriend, how can I make my feelings of having a baby come true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Aug. 28, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Sperm donor?
    One night stand?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Call up the one from the adoption question. She has a baby she's willing to give away

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Gosh nekkid, I thought you might offer up your own kid, here is a "family" for you!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 11:22 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Can you afford to support the child? Do you have that good a job?
    If the answer is no, it is irresponsible to have another now matter what your feelings.
    Someday you may feel like slitting your wrists, but you do not give into that feeling because you know it is not the right thing to do.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2013

Anon isnt good enough for nekkid- no man :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• If you can support another child, financially and emotionally, there are sperm banks. Artificial insemination, if you have healthy eggs and can conceive and carry, is fairly straightforward.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2013