trailors

would u ever live in one? whats the pros and cons

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i lived in a mobile home once
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No honestly I never ever would but it's not for any kind of mean reason....we live in a tornado prone area and they are my biggest phobia. So it's because of weather reasons but because of a stereotype!
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• depend on if you get a new new one or a used one
    Anonymous

• i live in a double wide in the country and its mine and my hubby and kids home and im not ashamed of it...lol look im not going annon lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• When I was younger we didn't have a ton of money so we lived in our share of trailers. They aren't bad if your family isn't too big. My grandma has a double wide that is great for her and my grandpa. You wouldn't even know it was a trailer.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think it depends on where it is and what kind it is. I had a friend who lived in a really nice little community. Theirs looked like any other typical home just a little smaller. If you have an eye for decorating anythings possible too.
    HeartsNRoses

Answer by HeartsNRoses at 11:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my parents use to have one for there "get away home'" it was half trailer half cottage.. it was really nice though (this is obviously before gas prices went up and the economy started failing us). The only thing I don't like about them is having to pay lot rent, and being so close to your neighbors if you choose to live in a mobile park.. otherwise some of them are really nice.
    However I will warn you, that sometimes if you need certain things fixed you have to go to a special mobile home type of store to get certain parts.. it can be a pain.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• depends if it was a nice one then sure, seriously they make those things pretty nice these days
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yeah people dont know ours is a trailor it looks like a log cabin i fell in love with it when i seen it,we was gonna build but not enough money to build a log cabin house because thats what i always wanted so when i saw that they made double wides that look like them it was mine lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm scared to. We live in OK and the tornadoes will hit us, I just know it!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009