I seriously believe I'm farther along by almost a month but doctor won't change my due date.

Ok here is my situation: let me start out by saying this is very confusing and strange. Well currently by what my doctors are saying I am 26 weeks 3 days by my first ultrasound. By my LMP I should be 29 weeks 4 days. My due date from my LMP would be november 9th, but the due date my doctors are giving me is December 1st. my periods are extremely regular! And I know my body and when it's ovulating. my doctor is saying I ovulated late by 22 days after my original ovulation time span. Well I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks and my baby boy was measuring correctly to my lmp due date. My doctor refuses to change my due date and what concerns me is this is my 3 rd pregnancy I have 2 other daughters and now my First son with this one, and they have all been c sections my first c section was obviously unplanned but my second one was scheduled and this one is scheduled well supposed to be, but my doctor has it scheduled for when I am 43 weeks by my lmp instead of 39 weeks. Can I get some advice? Tis has never happened in both of my daughters pregnancies it was all accurate from my lmp my doc says I'm just having a big baby but I have always had 6 pounders and some change. I'm extremely uncomfortable this my son nothing like either of my previous pregnancies and I know it's only going to get worse as I get farther along. And I don't want to not go into labor and be pregnant longer than I should be. I had my first at 41 weeks and didnt even go into labor on my own and I tried everything! Nothing worked, and my second with a scheduled c section at 39 weeks. With no excessive or extreme pain or discomfort with both of them. and before anyone says discomfort is normal during pregnancy I'm very aware of this hence two full term successful pregnancies of a now 4 year old and a 2 year old. But this is TERRIBLE almost unbearable! I want a healthy baby but don't want to be pregnant 4 weeks longer than I have to be.

Psmith1990

Asked by Psmith1990 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Go get a second opinion & sono done by another OBGYN.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• See another doctor and see what they say.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Find another doctor. That simple.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Don't worry. The baby will come when it is ready. Doctors where wrong with both mine.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• That would be logical but I live in a really small town and all the doctors offices are related as to my medical documents as well. All the doctors are in the same practice unless I drive over an hour to go to another one and I tried that but my insurance was not covered at that next closest hospital. Like does this situation not sound totally weird? Never before have I heard of something like this and I can't find anything anywhere about others with similar problems most people are saying things like a few days to a week but nothing as extensive as my situation.
    Psmith1990

Comment by Psmith1990 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• I'm 99% positive your body will not let you be pregnant for 43 weeks....
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Go to the ER then & get evaluated by an OBGYN there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• The baby will come when it is ready. It doesn't really matter what you or the doctor say. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Yea not the first time I heard the baby will come when the baby comes but my issue is I'm supposed to be a scheduled c section there is no possibilities of a vaginal birth at this point like I said I was 41 weeks and was induced and my water had to be broken and I never dilated more than 3 centimeters they only did the c section because my baby was becoming distressed and that was almost 24 hours after they induced and broke my water. My body does not do labor.
    Psmith1990

Comment by Psmith1990 (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Try this:
    http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/160391/finally_a_home_pregnancy_test
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:30 PM on Aug. 28, 2013