Im going to do this but i need your help.... Girl scouts here i come

my mother (a pre K teacher) and i have decided to start our own girl scout daisy troop. We are pretty excited however we know nothing about the girl scouts . today we paid our membership fees and signed all the paperwork needed. we were told we need to take some online classes then go to some trainings. I am a little confused we were not given a web site or any log in info they simply thanked us and said when our training was done we could get together with the girls and their parents. WHAT GIRLS 0_0?? do i need to go looking for them and say would u like to join my troop but u have to wait on me because i haven't finished my training.. where do i ask??? Who do i ask?? im very lost and would appreciate any info on getting a daisy troop started. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Go down to the girl scout office in your area and there will be someone there to help you. You will find all kinds of materials as well.

This is ridiculous that they signed you up and then left you hanging.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Ask the person you gave the money to.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2013

• Or talk to the women who are running the troop for older girls at the same school.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2013