What have you done so far today?

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 10:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Got the kiddo ready for school and then I fell back asleep, since I feel all sick and icky. Itchy throat, headache, etc. Hoping it passes quickly because I have a meeting tomorrow and plans for the weekend AND I'm expecting a phone call today, but it hurts to talk :(
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Feel better soon bg
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and gotten dressed, procrastinated online, written and deleted the same scene three times.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• made bisquits and gravy for breakfast for my son and got him off to school-
    cancelled my dentist apt for this morning- we have something being delivered today that has to be signed for

later- dishes and zumba

***hope you feel better BG***
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Dropped the demon spawn off to school.
    She didn't want to catch the bus at 7.58 but didn't realize we had to leave at 8 if I drive, lol

It's only her second day of high school so i am coddling her a little bit :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Shooed everybody out the door, now I'm having some coffee before I start in on the next proofreading job.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• so far, just dropped the kids off at school and took pictures at my oldest's school's volunteer breakfast. i have to go back tonight and take more at the ice cream social. well, i also tidied up a little and now my stomach is growling so im going to find something to eat
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• "Feel better soon bg"

Aww, thanks everyone. I'm medicating and OJ-ing myself as much as I can today :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Breakfast, folded laundry, got the kid up and out to school (does that count since we all do it?) ran 2 1/2 miles then got on CafĂ© mom.

Does anyone else's school have odd hours? He doesn't start until 8:40, so I have 2 hours in the morning from when they baby wakes up for us to be a little productive.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Nothing really out of the usual morning routine (unless you count the 15 spare minutes I had this morning and locked the bedroom door, hehe :) Shower/get ready, get the kid ready, sit in traffic and drive to Grandma's house, get kid on the bus, sit in more traffic and drive to work. Checked e-mails, Cafemom, Facebook, checked voicemails, did my studio check, and now I'm eating a breakfast burrito the company brought for breakfast while more Cafemom. Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2013