What are you doing this weekend?

We are relaxing!

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 10:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Holidays

• Staying in the house, it's going to be a hot one (100 degrees)...

Our oldest turns 17 Saturday, so we'll take him out for his B-day dinner, and that's about it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Saturday, grilling out and hanging at my parents, going to watch some Alabama football, Sunday, going to the inlaws for our usual Sunday thing, Monday, (since I don't have class, dd is out of school and dh is off work) we're all sleeping in and doing NOTHING! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• zumba tonight and in the morning

tomorrow night- KORN / Avenged Sevenfold and Halestorm WOOHOO

sat. morning- zumba-double class and probably laundry!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Not much of anything - grilling out, swimming (assuming the weather cooperates, of course), and just hanging out at home.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Not much. My daughter has a half day of school tomorrow, and her brother will come up later that night. We may go to the pool at the condo complex one more time before it closes for the summer, but that's about as far as the flight plans have gone at this point.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Trying to figure out a budget that will allow us to drive apr. 140 miles (round trip) to watch DS play his season opener.
    That's about 2 weeks worth of gas for me :(
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• probably going to lay down, keel over and die. have to send my kids to the ex's for the whole weekend for the first time :( i want to stab myself (or him, let's go with him) just thinking about it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Not much. My oldest turns 12 Sunday, so we'll probably do dinner out for that, and then I want to grill something on Monday. We'll wind up staying indoors where it's cool, playing board games and watching movies the rest of the time.

And sleeping in :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• As little as possible! My son will be at his dad's house this weekend, so it'll be just my fiance and I. I'd like to think I'll get some house cleaning done... but we'll just have to see!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• whichever day it is NOT raining will be a beach day. the other one is gonna be our family backwards day (IE dessert for breakfast, pjs in the morning and goto bed in normal clothes, etc) friday night bowling b-day party for us all
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2013