sisters in CHristguess what happen today?

My hubby went out side to get in the car to go to work.. There was this older guy across the street and he looked at my hubby and said Satan is going to get you.. My hubby is a great strong Christian Preacher so he said Im not scared of you devil im covered in the blood of Jesus Christ... Can you all believe this? We didnt even know the guy... The devil is out there and seeking who he can...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Rebuke it sister in the name of JESUS! I have seen and heard demoned possessed people too (mission trip and street evangelizing - speaking evil to us) Continue to trust in the Lord and in His Mighty POWER! Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. God bless both of you for your work for the Lord. Remember who your Abba Father is.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• crazy
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Are you serious? Wow! That was certainly the appropriate answer for the time. Have you seen him again since?

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• no I havent seen him..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• That is awesome. I tell ya, as the day approaches Satan is becoming so bold.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• amen sister i know what you mean
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yikes......... YA.. DO ME A FAVOR.. SAY EXTRA PRAYERS THOUGH LOL
    JESUSCARES4YOU2

Answer by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my hubby said that makes him just want to get stronger in the Lord and I dont blame him...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Glad to see there are others out there who pay attention to God's work around us. Kinda makes me wonder if Satan persures those of us who are strong in Christ as much as the easy prey, because after all we are more of a challenge that will never be won.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• maybe you dont know who he is but your DH might and maybe the old man knows something or seen something wrong or bad maybe even evil your DH did and thats why he said that.
    Anonymous