Have you read The Mortal Instruments series?

i just started the first in the series: City of Bones. very interesting and intriguing so far.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Entertainment

• No, but the movie looks intriguing and you know the book is always better than the movie.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• No, and I won't read it either. I have issues with the author dating back to her Harry Potter fanfiction days. I just can't bring myself to read her books.

I take that back... based on what I've been told by others in the HP fandom, I might try to get the first book at the library and read it. I hear it's pretty much just her Draco Trilogy but with names and plot changed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Yes, I really liked them. I have yet to watch the movie, so I cant really make a comparison. But, I do know that just by looking at the previews that they are way different. I think if I watch it, it will just make me really mad! lol.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• It is on my wishlist but I haven't gotten to it yet. Looks like a great series though. Didn't know there was a movie.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2013