A night to myself! I don't know what to do!

My husband is gone for training and my MIL just called and said that she wants my son to spend the night on Saturday night. Most of the time if he spends the night with her its on a Friday night and I am so exhausted that I just go to bed early that night. I want to do something for me. I would love to go on a hike but can't find any group hikes for that night. I do enjoy reading but I want to do something I otherwise would not get to do if my son or husband were with me. 

Any suggestions?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Get drunk and ask questions on cafemom?

Depends on the weather! Go shopping, get your nails done, go for a swim at the lake
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• If it were me, it would be a nice long bath, a bottle of wine, and a new book. I never get a chance to just hang out at home by myself.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• I think if I can get get everything clean, I would probably enjoy a night home alone. Right now, my house is a disaster. I have been in survival mode this week.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• I say your favorite ice cream, and a date with the TV, maybe watching some movies you can't when your LO is home, or catch up on some shows you've missed... Either way, enjoy it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Go shopping. Even if you don't buy anything, take a nice long walk around someplace you'd LIKE to shop without kids pulling you in every direction!
    Hair appt
    Mani Pedi
    Massage
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• PGA, I think I might do that. I have a gift certificate to a book store and I never get to actually spend the time I want at the bookstore. There is also an outdoor store that I love to go to but never get to window shop. 

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• You want to do what you usualy can't do? Sit in the house that is quiet. Watch tv or a movie and dring some wine or bear. Eat some pop corn that know body will beg for.

Answer by louise2 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Girls night with wine, and Cards Against Humanity.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Pedicure, dinner from your favorite place that nobody will eat with you, wine and a good movie or book.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• I'd rip off all my clothes & dance around naked clicking my heels & drink an entire bottle of wine myself!!!! Yippie!!! Oh, sorry, I got carried away. Can you tell that I NEVER have ANY TIME ALONE! LOL! Have fun!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2013