A night to myself! I don't know what to do!

My husband is gone for training and my MIL just called and said that she wants my son to spend the night on Saturday night. Most of the time if he spends the night with her its on a Friday night and I am so exhausted that I just go to bed early that night. I want to do something for me. I would love to go on a hike but can't find any group hikes for that night. I do enjoy reading but I want to do something I otherwise would not get to do if my son or husband were with me. 

Any suggestions?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Window shopping sounds nice. Just enjoy the pleasure of your own company for a while.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• My go-to alone time solution is watching movies no one will watch with me (musicals, chick flicks, cheesy 80's movies, etc)! Grab some wine, turn on some movies, and relax!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2013