I miscarried yesterday..

I was 5 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling sooo sad. My question is how much time should we wait before we try again? I'm not in a rush, I'm kinda scared now to be honest. I didn't think this would happen. I have a 4 yearld healthy boy & never had any problems while I was preg with him.

JJz_Mommy

Asked by JJz_Mommy at 11:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my heart goes out to you. Pregnancy depletes you of your nutritional stores.So you'll want to wait at least a few months so your body can get stock back up on nutrition again and to give yourself a chance to get your body in prime condition for pregnancy again. goodluck!
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss. I myself have had 2 miscarriages. Give yourself about 2-3 months to get your body back in shape before trying again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Sweetie I'm so sorry... I know your pain...I've been there myself. Take your time and take care of you....physically and emotionally!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• im so sorry this happened to u im scared i'll mjscary and im 17 weeks and am on bedrest to try to prevent this ive heard about a 2-3 month rest my sister had a baby and then a miscarriage then she 3 months later she got pregnant and had a healthy baby i wish u the best
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you are going through right now, I'll keep you in my prayers.
    sarahmarie150

Answer by sarahmarie150 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• imo waite a coulp months not only to rebuild nutrients but also to give you time to morn the loss of the one. My mom had 7 misscareges befor having my sis and me. but the one thing she said was that if you don't grieve the loss you will loose the next just because of stress.
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 10:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i miscarried three times and now i am pregnant for the 4th time . so i would wit at least a couple of months before you try again.
    scared518

Answer by scared518 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thank you so much for all of your advice. I appreciate the kind words & the prayers! (I can use all I can get!)
    JJz_Mommy

Answer by JJz_Mommy at 4:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009