List for what i need for newborn baby?

I have a list just want other ideas and make sure I'm not missing anything :) thanks!

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Diapers, wipes, blankets, onesies, soft wash cloths, bottles if you are formula feeding, car seat and stroller.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Bottles if you aren't going to breastfeed or planning to pump and feed.
    Diapers(cloth or disposables)
    Someplace to sleep, skip the bassinet and go for a full out crib(unless you cosleep) and if you are already buying a playpen then get one with a bassinet attachment.
    Swaddle blankets(great to have around, those regular thin baby blankets will work and the nurse can show you how to fold it over baby or you can buy and easy swaddle blanket for more)
    clothes.
    Baby swing(this saved my sanity).
    baby grooming kit(basically just nail clippers and soap).
    Car seat(if you can afford it go for a good quality convertible that goes rear facing and forward facing you will save money in the end).
    Stroller

Thats about all I can think of that you need and some of that is even optional as well.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• diapers
    wipes
    breasts
    car seat
    clothes- seasonal
    blankets
    nasal aspirator
    pads for you
    optional-
    baby tub
    washclothes
    baby soap
    pacifiers
    bottles
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• At least one breast.

At least one package of diapers.

A car seat.

Everything else is optional!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Don't buy too many of the tiny newborn diapers because if you have a big baby, he or she may not fit them at birth or shortly thereafter. Don't buy diapers all in the same brand, since some babies have reactions to some brands and you won't know if yours does till the time comes. If you want to stock up, get different brands. Same goes for newborn clothes, don't buy too many since your baby may only be in the tiniest size for a few weeks. If he or she is born in the winter, a half a dozen sleepers may do the trick. For summer, onesies are cooler. I liked the wearable blankets also.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I never used newborn size clothes or diapers. Get a few, just a few, size 0-3 month clothes. In 2 weeks, she'll be out of them. The same with diapers. Just one box of size 1. Then you need a crib, stroller, carseat, bouncy seat, blankets and burp clothes, bottles, diaper bag, that's all I can think of. In a few months you'll need a high chair and an exersaucer. See if someone has an exersaucer to give you used. I loved it, but my kids were out of it in 2 months.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Just the basic's. Diapers, love, wipes, love, few cloths, lots and lots of love.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2013