If you have a home base business I would love to know what you do I want to work from home but don't know what business I should get involved.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Take a look at my website... Http://rose.uppercaseliving.net

Great product that sells itself. It is a hot trend in home decorating right now. Send me a PM if you are interested. We are having a special markdown startup fee price until February 28th!
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 11:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• FIRST GO TO WWW.SCAMBUSTERS.ORG SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO AVOID. I HAVE BEEN WORKING FROM HOME FOR 3 YEARS WITH WWW.EVELYN1.FOURPOINTMOMS.COM WE HELP MOMS START THEIR BUSINESS AND HELP THEM REACH THEIR GOALS. WHAT I REALLY LIKED ABOUT THE COMPANY IS THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL OR COLLECT MONEY OR PAY FOR WEBSITES OR TRAINING. THE COMPANY DOES ALL THAT FOR US. AND MY INCOME IS INHERITABLE TO MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. IT IS AN AWESOME COMPANY.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am with Arbonne International and I love it. I tried the products first and then I looked into more detail about how I could make money. You can have parties, go to boutiques, or introduce people to the products one on one. There isn't a lot of selling in my opinion because people either like it or they don't. If they can't afford it, they can have a party and earn the products for free.

Take a look at my website http://try.myarbonne.com for more information.

If you would like to try some of the products I am more than happy to send you some samples.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hello! Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics.
    www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    Love it!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I've tried avon,arbonne,tupperware and mary kay...but this is the only business that works for me, it was what I am truly passionate and excited about.No drama,inventory,deliveries,etc. We were in 7 magazines this month alone,and featured on VH1,the Tyra Show,Good morning america,etc. We get a lot of amazing media attention & have tons of celebrity fans like Paula Abdul, Demi & Ashton, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton,etc. The money is good and I meet lots of amazing women! Here is my website and email:
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae davialavae@bootyparlorparties.com
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations and absolutely love it. Check out my website www.HomeAtMiaBella.com. PM me if you have any questions or interest in what you see.
    Good luck to you in the search of the business that best fits you.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Finding a home business starts first with what interests YOU! I truly believe my home business found me. I went as a guest to a jewelry party and fell in LOVE! I have a business with Premier Designs High Fashion jewelry. I have had this business since 2001. I would love to chat more with you.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    "If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Helping families with kids with ADHD or just a mom with a headache. Check out my website www.discoverlimu.com/jarvis.
    SumerJustina

Answer by SumerJustina at 10:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have a home business with DiamondCreek Candles; here is the site if you are interested!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I work from home as a Independent Scentsy consultant! If you like candles but hate the worries that come with them then you should take a look at scentsy!!!! PM me if you would like more information about the hottest new thing in candles!!!!

Belinda
    Scentsy Star Director
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009