Good heavens to Betsy! Any odd dreams lately?

Last night I dreamed that I was that Duggar woman with all those kids. We lived in the pioneer days, and were eating dinner. Dinner was fritos and jalapeƱo bean dip.

Methinks I've gone nutters. Lol. Anybody else have a weird dream lately?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 8:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My dreams are never normal
    Last night i dreamed I had a baby girl that was super intelligent. She could talk and do math,but appeared to be about 6 mo old. We were at my grandma's apartment eating pizza,peaches,and pineapple,and everyone kept making a huge mess,so I was constantly cleaning up. For some reason,The Bangle's "Eternal Flame" was playing in my dream

A couple of nights ago,I dreamed that i was giving my husband a BJ in the seasonal dept of Walmart,in front of everyone. He insisted that i dip it in applesauce repeatedly. We got a good laugh over that one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Pioneer days?!?

I've been having really weird dreams lately. Last night I dreamed that some guy was trying to brand me with the Superman "S" symbol. Yeah, I'm screwed up.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Yes but it was gross
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Apparently I have a thing for fruit...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• You get the fun ons and I get gross not fair.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I haven't remembered any of my recent dreams, so I can't say if they are strange or not. I suppose in the realm of dreams, they are usually by nature a little strange. I haven't had any applesauce blowjob strange dreams lately though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Yes!! The damn pioneer days. Crazy right?

Omg, Butterfly.....Walmart, bj and applesauce! Rotfl! This makes me feel less crazy. That's hilarious!!!
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I have a lot of crazy dreams... most nights in fact. I can't usually remember them more than a day or so after though.

However I have been dreaming about my high school boyfriend on and off for the past couple of years. No idea why. I don't miss him or anything... we're facebook friends and we talk occaionally but that's it really. The dreams are usually ones that take place like... back in high school, when we were actually together. The most recent one, all the parents were turning into zombies, so we had to run and hide. We hid at his house and I think we had to kill his parents. Yep... pretty weird.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• That's funny! I've been having those dreams again where I can't tell the difference if they were just a dream or really happened.. Makes me feel absolutely nuts.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2013