If your husband tells you that you're balding and looking like a man what would you do or say?

I have PCOS so yes my hair did thin out but it really hurt me when my husband told me this today and then he wonders why I dont go to his parents, if he thinks that way about me that just makes me even more insecure not to even go anymore. And thats that im still in my 20's and his mom is already in her late 50's and he brags that she still has alot of hair and thats its probably genetically.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• He wouldn't get the sentence out,I'd punch him in the throat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• One swift kick to the nutsack. Does he not understand your PCOS? Or just doesn't care?
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I agree with the above posters. A hard punch, anywhere.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• He needs to be educated on what you have.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• What an insensitive ass hole. If my DH spoke to me like that I would probably have to write him a letter explaining how I feel about that comment and about going to his parents house where you are bragged to by MIL about how wonderful her hair is. It's insensitive all around and at some point I would think that it's intentional. I'm not sure I could have a civil conversation with someone that spoke to me like he did with you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• He knows I have PCOS but didnt seem to care to hurt my feelings so I told him that he shouldnt shave his mustache so he wont look as feminine as his mother since hes got her exact face so to get back at him I told him he only looks manly with his mustache and when he shaves it they sometimes call him "mam on drive thrue then they tell him oh sorry sir. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• ehh. that come back sounded a little lame. id just punch him.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:07 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Your husband is comparing you to his mom?
    *shudder
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:09 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Hes the type that if I try to even push him away when hes screaming at my face, he pushes me back harder and more aggressively, especially when hes drunk. So sometimes I wonder if I should already divorce him or not. Its just hard because we have one child thats 8 yrs old and has autism and I need someones help to help me with him, sadly thats why im still with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Ehh, it's starting to sound like you could both benefit from some therapy to learn how to communicate more effectively. You both come off as childish.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2013