Spin off from baby pictures picture post.....

ever take a photo that was sort of a once in a lifetime type shot? like impossible to recreate? if so, tell about it, or share I never have had anything "super special" happen on film before in my life til last month we took the kids to the batting cages for 1st time ever. Daughter accidentally wore shoes for first time intended for school (at the time 6 weeks away so bought them quite big) and as she came back from getting a drink of water she was walking towards me and I was holding camera. She stumbled in her way too big shoes and was falling... I lunged towards her although way too far too actually catch her but my reaction made my camera shoot her starting to fall... and her totally calm face just amazes me 

like a week later my  husband was sorting thru our hoard of photos and saw this one.... NOT  a helicopter but a perfectly in focus dragonfly (upper left)

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I don't have the pic on my computer,but I caught my cat mid yawn,and she looked like a lion roaring.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I took this!

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• & this!

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• lol! i totally thought it was a helicopter. this one would probably be hard to recreate, because with this type of lens i have to get all up in the grill of the subject.

Answer by tnm786 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Just this one of my cat, who is now 7 yrs old. She was attacking the string on my camera as I was attempting to take a picture

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Like these??? I'm always snapping off pics so I catch a few.... 

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I love those kinf og shots

Answer by DJDNY at 7:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I LOVE these pics!!

Answer by KTElite at 12:28 AM on Aug. 31, 2013