How long does it take for a mail to get from Fisher Indiana to Wisconsin

I am just wondering if anyone knew how long it would for a piece of mail from Fisher Indiana to get to Trego, WI. I know Monday is a Holiday so I am guessing probably Weds I will receive

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Travel

• Unless you mailed it priority or certified mail, there are no guarantees.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• 2 business days technically,but it depends on who is sending and receiving it,and when each place stops processing mail for the day

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• Did you order something from Victoria's secret as well?? haha

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• like 3 days

Answer by smiley745 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• No. I am suppose to get my refund check from my school and I need to get a new laptop before this one goes poof!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• 4 days, 17 hours and 12 minutes.... last time I checked.

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• It's supposed to be 2 days for regular first class mail, but it also depends on when they sent it out to the post office, since processing time might add a delay. 3 days max. Perhaps you should ask about signing up for a direct deposit instead, since it's faster. Most banks have free checking accounts if you don't have an account already. Some schools even let you have the option of getting the refund on a prepaid card. However, keep in mind that those cards tend to have hidden fees, such as with the Higher One education cards.

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:22 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I did sign up for direct deposit but they do a trial run first to make sure the checking account is good and etc but it never cleared in time so thats why they sent it via mail

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2013