What is a very good soap for the body that does not leave a film on your hands (Im sure I get it on my body but notice it more on my hands)

Thank You!

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Try some HAND soap for washing your hands

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• If you can find some homemade soap at your local co-op that would probably work best. It typically doesn't have all that crap in it. Otherwise, Ivory might work for you but it tends to be drying

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I don't know if it holds true for everyone, but I find the foaming hand soap leaves less film on my skin than the regular liquid kind.

Answer by Ballad at 11:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I only use Dial. I have the MOST sensitive skin ever even....

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I use Ivory body wash.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Dove bar and liquid soaps are very gentle. Softsoap Honey and Milk is also very mild. I've used it occasionally on my face whenever I ran out of face wash. Softsoap and other brands sell Moisturizing lines of products. I also like Caress and Oil of Olay lines.

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Dove.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

Goats milk soap is THE best. Try it and you won't be able to use anything else!

Answer by IhartU at 11:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I hate the filmy feeling too, if I don't use body wash, I use dove, caress or oil of olay soaps

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Dove and caress

Answer by Mycutelittleboy at 4:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2013