Mychal Massie; Do you agree with what he has to say?

.

A Black Reporter Summarizes Barack

The below summarization of Barack and Michelle Obama’s 5 year reign in the White House is by far the best I’ve ever read as it squarely hits the nail on the head. And it took a black reporter writing it to make it as effective as it is. A white man’s account would be instantly criticized by the liberal media as pure racism. But, how can anyone scream Racist when an exacting description of the Obamas is penned by a well known journalist of color?

BEST SUMMATION OF BARACK AND MICHELLE EVER!
Mychal Massie is a respected writer and talk show host in Los Angeles.

The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn't like the Obama's? Specifically I was asked: "I have to ask, why do you hate the Obama's? It seems personal, not policy related. You even dissed (disrespect) their Christmas family picture."

The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I've made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don't like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.

I don't hate them per definition, but I condemn them because they are the worst kind of racialists, they are elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America. They display disrespect for the sanctity of the office he holds, and for those who are willing to admit same, Michelle Obama's raw contempt for white America is transpicuous. I don't like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress.

I expect, no I demand respect, for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people.

The Reagan's made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. Obama's arrogance by appointing 32 leftist czars and constantly bypassing congress is impeachable. Eric Holder is probably the MOST incompetent and arrogant DOJ head to ever hold the job. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?

Presidents are politicians and all politicians are known and pretty much expected to manipulate the truth, if not outright lie, but even using that low standard, the Obama's have taken lies, dishonesty, deceit, mendacity, subterfuge and obfuscation to new depths. They are verbally abusive to the citizenry, and they display an animus for civility.

I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to not being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world.

Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. I have a saying, that "the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide." No president in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed.

And what the two of them have shared has been proved to be lies. He lied about when and how they met, he lied about his mother's death and problems with insurance, Michelle lied to a crowd pursuant to nearly $500,000 bank stocks they inherited from his family. He has lied about his father's military service, about the civil rights movement, ad nausea. He lied to the world about the Supreme Court in a State of the Union address. He berated and publicly insulted a sitting Congressman. He has surrounded himself with the most rabidly, radical, socialist academicians today.

He opposed rulings that protected women and children that even Planned Parenthood did not seek to support. He is openly hostile to business and aggressively hostile to Israel. His wife treats being the First Lady as her personal American Express Black Card (arguably the most prestigious credit card in the world). I condemn them because, as people are suffering, losing their homes, their jobs, their retirements, he and his family are arrogantly showing off their life of entitlement - as he goes about creating and fomenting class warfare.

I don't like them, and I neither apologize nor retreat from my public condemnation of them and of his policies. We should condemn them fo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• He doesn't like Obama, and that is fine with me! I love the article he had out.."At a time when many Americans can barely afford Burger King and a movie, Obama boasts of spending a billion dollars on his re-election campaign. Questioned at a recent appearance about the spiraling fuel costs, Obama said, “Get used to it” – and with an insouciant grin and chortle, he told another person at the event, who complained about the effect high fuel prices were having on his family, to “get a more fuel-efficient car.” The Obamas behave as if they were sharecroppers living in a trailer and hit the Powerball, but instead of getting new tires for their trailer and a new pickup truck, they moved to Washington. And instead of making possum pie, with goats and chickens in the front yard, they’re spending and living large at taxpayer expense

cont...

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• ..."opulent vacations, gala balls, resplendent dinners and exclusive command performances at the White House, grand date nights, golf, basketball, more golf, exclusive resorts and still more golf. Expensive, ill-fitting and ill-chosen wigs and fashions hardly befit the first lady of the United States. The Obamas have behaved in every way but presidential – which is why it’s so offensive when we hear Obama say, in order “to restore fiscal responsibility, we all need to share in the sacrifice – but we don’t have to sacrifice the America we believe in.”

There is more here if anyone cares to read it...http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/288657/

OP...Another words, yes I do. 

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I agree with Michigan-Mom 100%.

There are more people then ever below the poverty line in the US, on government aid(including foodstamps) and unemployed(minus the great depression) yet he spends and spends the tax payers money all while insulting us.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Yep, time to go to bed
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I do agree with a lot of what he has to say. I just hope this country doesn't spiral even deeper by the end of his term. Quite frankly, we can't take any more.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I agree with a good bit of what he wrote. I see a few things a little differently than him and can attribute some of those same qualities with a lot of politicians, regardless of skin color.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I'm not reading all that shit... have a nice night...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• I will say that the opinion is eloquently written.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2013

• "I do not know who he is or what he is talking about...."Answer by virginiamama71
    Well its pretty clear on who he is talking about in the 1st sentence..
    ....BEST SUMMATION OF BARACK AND MICHELLE EVER!

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Yes I completely agree with him!

Answer by missanc at 7:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2013