• In the Spotlight:

weight gain?

I weighed 150 before i got pregnant... im about 5'5 - 5'6....
I last got weighed and was at 194....

I feel like im gaining to much weight but i dont even eat really bad... My baby is weighing ahead of me.. im 33 weeks and she is weighing at 35-36 weeks.. she is almost 6lbs....

My boyfriend made me feel like shit about my weight gain tonight...I dont wanna gain anymore weight :[ I just wanna cry right now...

How much weight did you gain with your first child?
Did you ever get your body back?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lets see im about 5'5-5'6 and i weighted 145 beforei got pregnant i m 39 week and weight 199
    dont worrie about it u can lose it but it just takes more work
    Anonymous

• The recommended weight gain it 25-30 pounds. I gained 20-25 pounds with my first, and I lost it all right after she was born, it just fell off by itself. I am now 18 weeks prego with #2 and I have not gained any weight yet, but then again I am over weight.. =\

You should put your man in his place. He does not need to be making you feel that way. Slap a hoe. ^-^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Iam 5'8 and with my first my weight was 125 and del at 150 but I was very sick everyday. I think you are on track. Tell him to stop being an ass! Let him carry a watermelon in his tummy and see how he looks. Hang in there hon.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• first of all tell your bf that he is being a royal douche bag and to back off. dont worry about your weight right now. after baby comes you can lose it. as long as you are healthy and your doctor isnt concerned about it you have nothing to worry about. :)
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• also I was back in my jeans one week later. Its ust takes some will power. You will do fine.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• With my 1st child I gained 60lbs!! EEK! I never got my figure back or have gotten back down to my pre-preg weight, but then again I haven't been trying, lol. I happy with who I am regardless of the numbers on the scales or the measurements.

Your boyfriend is an ASS and wouldn't make you cry over your weight. If he really loved you he would accept you, flaws and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i was 102 when i got pregnant with my first daughter and am 5 1 i gained 50 lbs and yes i lost it all after i had her breastfeeding really helped
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well... im 30 weeks pregnant with my first and i started off being 87lbs before i got pregnant... was more but lost some before getting married... anyways im now 106lbs... so far i have gained 19lbs and still got 10 weeks to go....
    mamat0be1

Answer by mamat0be1 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• with my first unfortunatly I didn't gain enouph but with my second I gained around 50-60 lbs nice thing brestfeeding helps burn alot of callories and you will be buisy with the baby to burn more. if you try you can get your body back even if there are a few stretch marks. As for you rboyfriend tell him to stick it.
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 10:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009