What is in your attic??

Something sentimental, something that held a good memory for you or a special member of family long gone, some things are hard to let go of. Can be anything. Is there anything that you discovered you still had, a favorite item, held onto from childhood. An antique item. Anything with a story behind it of a time gone by that you are willing to share. Old treasures discovered are amazing, especially those that have survived the elements of time. Do you ever wish that we could go back in time and use something you found to simplify our life today. Lot of questions but I am amazed the old days!!

butterflyrose11

Asked by butterflyrose11 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Not one thing is in the attic. The antiques are around the house.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Spray in insulation. The original owners had it put in, and it makes it completely useless.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Nothing... can't access it very easily. To get in we have to go thru a small trap door in my DD closet. It's a major pain in the butt. Thankfully we have a huge, dry basement!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I have no idea
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• A bedroom and all the kitchen stuff that doesn't fit in the kitchen.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• our attic is a MYSTERY. never ventured up there when we moved here 4 yrs ago
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• 2 dressers for our out of season clothes. Luggage and outdoor stuff for summer.
    There is also another bedroom that we never use.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Things I asked my husband to take to the dump and he decided to just put them in the attic.

Answer by Bmat at 12:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Mine is full of my grown kids toys and stuff I did not want to part with now I am rummaging through to find stuff for my grand daughter!!!

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Just the Air Conditioning unit & insulation. I wish we had a walk up attic though. You have to squish through a small door in the bedroom closet to get up there. We have a basement & it's filled with toys.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2013