Really that inscure and shallow

Ok last night my bf and I didn't have kids so we went out. I was drunk. Well we ended up having late night incounter ;) well I left a hickey ( not on purpose) they are trashy. Well his ex brought their son over and she saw it. She freaked out started calling me a skank said my hair looked like shit & my eye brows looked like shit and on and on. Here's the thing she has never seen me or met me! She found my fb page and your only able to see my profile pic if your not my friend. Is this chick that inscure and threatened by me? Or is she still in love with my bf? What's your thinking on it?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2013 in Relationships

• She's his EX for a reason.... ignore her. She'd find fault in you if you looked like a supermodel!! oh, and if you can find her on FB BLOCK her like now!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Ill look for her and see if I can't block her.... Thanks
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• who cares what her emotional status is, she sounds nuts
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I do not deal with Exs. You should have walked away. Why didn't you SO say something to her?

Answer by louise2 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I was not their when she said this! When he has his son I'm usually not around just cuz he doesn't get much time with him and cuz she freaks the fuck out! But she's going to have to get over that bc we have started talking bout moving in together
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• He did say something but if he pisses her off then she takes his son away
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Ex or otherwise, she sounds like a psycho, and a rude one at that. I would refuse to have anything to do with her beyond child exchanges, and encourage your SO to do the same. Honestly, if some chick started slamming me like that in front of his ex, I would have expected him to tell her to have some respect or keep her mouth shut. I'm sorry you were treated like that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• He has told her if it doesn't have to do wit their son then don't talk to him... And he ignores her for the most part when she talks about whatever.... Yea deff sounds more psycho every day
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• What is their custody arrangement? She can't just "take" his son if it is ordered otherwise!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I'm wondering why he told you what she said in the first place. Sounds like info he could have kept to himself.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2013