Favorite Tangle Video?

Formerly known as GodTube ... do you have a favorite video from http://www.tangle.com?

pwfaith

Asked by pwfaith at 11:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have alot that is my fav site to go to... They have a prayer wall and everything I love it
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Some of mine ...

This Is Your Life by Switchfoot - Drama
    Everything  by Lifehouse - Drama

This one's probably cheesy to everyone else but I thought it was cute LOL Audio Adrenaline - Get Down (Body Worship Dance)

pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Creation vs. Evolution - Faith LOL ;)

Lee Strobel - TOO many to list!!! (former atheist, award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, and a New York Times best-selling author of nearly twenty books. Educated at the University of Missouri (Bachelor of Journalism degree, 1974) and Yale Law School (Master of Studies in Law degree, 1979). Professional journalist for 14 years at The Chicago Tribune and other newspapers, winning Illinois' top honors for investigative reporting. Went on a two-year investigation of the evidence for Jesus)

pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I just watched this is your life I liked that one alot....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 12:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• thank you I love watching this stuff he helps me grow in the Lord sister thanks alot im watching them now
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• wow everyone needs to see that on abortion that girl knows the Lord :) that is great Praise the Lord
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The "im watching you daddy video" its too cute!!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009