What to do with a creepy neighbor?

My SO's new neighbor creeps me out. Yesterday, I pulled in the driveway at my SO's place and was getting my stuff out of the car. His neighbor comes out and says "Oh, so you aren't here to see me" I told him that I was the upstairs' guys girlfriend. He continued to watch my every move.
Then we were cooking out in the back yard and the guy comes back there and starts talking to us as if he were invited to the party. He told my SO that it ruined his weekend that I wasn't there to see him. The entire time, the guy was undressing me with his eyes and just making me feel really uncomfortable. Then as he was leaving, he said that he hoped to see a lot more of me.
Today he yelled up for my SO to go down there because he had to talk to him. SO is down there just shooting the breeze with him.
This guy creeps me out and he is taking up valuable time with my SO. I only see him on weekends.

Anybody else have a creepy neighbor?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 3:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2013 in Relationships

• EEEK! Tell your SO how you feel & to keep him away when you are there. I'd go yell down to him that he has an important phone call.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• yeah i wouldn't be social with him then.. or start being a real bitch towards him and maybe he wont want to come back to talk to you. lol
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 3:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Stop being nice to him. As in, do not answer him when he speaks to you. And if you say something. Tell him to leave you alone.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Definitely let your SO know how this guy is making you feel. And start perfecting your coldest "go away, little man" look in the mirror so you have it ready when you need it. Icky!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I would just tell the guy to leave you alone! And that you want nothing to do wit him also tell your so he prob didn't notice this guy undress u wit his eyes
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Oh, I have told my SO how this guy makes me feel. My SO picked up on the fact that his neighbor was hitting on me. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the guy is old enough to be my dad.

And he keeps offering me a drink. Luckily, everything he has is stuff I don't drink.

The part that really sucks is that the creeper is sitting in the back yard, where our grill is. The weather is perfect and I really want to be out there enjoying it, but I feel so uncomfortable.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I would just ignore him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2013