Have you ever seen something,and couldn't stop laughing?

I saw this guy today that stood about 6 ft tall,and probably weighed about 170,but he had a tiny head and his face looked like that of a 10 year old! I choked on my soda and my husband was like WTH is wrong with you? I said,didn't you see that guy with the baby head?! All day i'd start laughing out of the blue thinking of that baby headed man!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• yess!!! im glad im not the only one to do this.. i forget what the commercial was about but a while back there was something i saw on tv and died laughing! for days i would think of it and laugh and my husband thought i was insane!!
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I am still laughing over that Beacuase video someone posted the other day.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• oh and the other day a few of you ladies commented on a post about a lady who didn't have anymore breast milk... yet she has posted other questions about how her husband was drinking the breast milk from her boobs...(troll i guess?) OMG some of those responses still have me chuckling..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• LOL. That totally sounds like something I'd say.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Yes! The first time I saw this YouTube video of a guy singing and smoking an e-cigarette in the shower...I could not stop laughing! And I had watch it repeatedly. To this day, every time I see that, I crack up!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Sometimes I hear a commercial or a conversation that cracks me up for days afterward. My daughter said something yesterday; I can't remember what it was now. But I couldn't stop laughing, even after she started to get upset because she thought I was making fun of her. I wasn't, but the giggles just wouldn't quit bursting out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2013