How long does it usually take to get pregnant again after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage back in July of 08 and my husband to be and I are trying to have anything baby but nothing is happening. How long does it usually take?

beautiful.mind

Asked by beautiful.mind at 11:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on your body and your cycle. If you've been TTC since July with no luck, I would consult your OB.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It dependes on you and your body. If you are having regular periods, then maybe you are just not timing intercourse at the right time. If you are not having regular cycles then there may be something going on and you are not ovulating regularly. It took me 9 months after my first loss to start having a normal period and then I got pregnant. After my 2nd and 3rd losses, my cycles came back pretty quickly and I got pregnant within 6 months once and within 2 months the last time.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009