Questions everyone was asking me

Questions You all was wondering about ? #1Are my parents married ,Yes they are,may not be the best marriage but they are sticking togther #2Yes both of my parents live at home with me #3How did i graduate Validictorian at age 16 with an infant : I did home schooling all the way up until the day i gave birth i also went to school during the summer to take extra courses /classes to gain my high school credits by being excepted into the young scholars program ! #3 who took care of the baby while you where at school : My bf worked during the week so he couldnt watch her some day during the week so his mom and dad helped out alot #4 how do my caretakers feel about me being pregnant with baby #2 they are disappointed but when i mentioned me giving the baby uo for adoption they did not want the baby out there somewhere with another family or seperated from her sister .So they are supporting me as much as i need them

RilynnsMommie

Asked by RilynnsMommie at 10:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2013 in General Parenting

• I must have missed your other question but sounds like you really have it together.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• next
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Thank You Jean && Anonymous what do you mean next ?
    RilynnsMommie

Comment by RilynnsMommie (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I believe you said that the baby's father is not much older that you. How is he able to get a decent job without an education. I just see so many hard times ahead for the 4 of you. I am glad that your parents are helping you to get your education.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• He just turned 18 and his dad owns a therapeutic treatment center .Where he was hired as a staff member.
    RilynnsMommie

Comment by RilynnsMommie (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Huh??? So what's your question???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I already asked the question but these where the questions others asked me from a previous question so i answered them all together
    RilynnsMommie

Comment by RilynnsMommie (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• She closed it. It's still visible,Crafty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Here is the link to the other question that OP closed.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1349348/I_need_Advice

While I commend you on your dedication and hard work, OP, I am curious at this point in your life if you can project this same situation on your own DD and think of how you would feel if she got pregnant and had a baby at the age of 15.  Realize also that she is not you and her circumstances may be vastly different than yours.  

When you come in to a forum where there are mothers of all ages with children of all ages, you will get mixed opinions.  If you feel there is nothing wrong with having your kids at an early age, then stop engaging with people that make your age an issue.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I wish you the best of luck. Life will be hard, but there's always a way to prevail, always. Not trying to be snarky or mean at all, but please think about getting on a reliable form of birth control after your new baby is born. It sounds like education is important to you, and your studies will be a lot easier if you aren't raising one baby after another as you pursue your education.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2013