What is one of the best things you like about your pet?

For me, my cat Maude will come and sit in my lap anywhere I am. She is blocking most of my arms presently, making typing hard. But, I do love that she'll come and sit and purr away.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 11:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2013 in Pets

• Gabby (our first baby) is smart and loyal. she comes when i call and tries to speak to me via meows. when her sister gets stuck somewhere she meows at me to let me know something is wrong. ive always kissed her in one spot on the top of her head and now she leans forward and bends her one ear back out of the way and waits for a kiss. in that spot lol Sophie our other cat is a goofball. always clumsy and silly and i am constantly finding her in odd positions and spots around the house haa i must say my cats are very loving and have NEVER scratched hissed or bit me, my dh or any of our kids. (or anyone for that matter)

we also recently got a puppy. Penny.. she is rambunctious and super cute. She wears me out right now because she is still so energetic and hasnt been trained but she is a sweetie pie and already loved!
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2013

• They just love me no matter what.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• My Dilly has to be by my side at all times,and even if I'm gone 5 minutes,he acts like it was a lifetime and has to make sure he lets me know how much he missed me. He's such a lover kitty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• My guide dog, Ballad, has been with me through some of the best and worst times in my life. She's more loyal and helpful than most people I know. The family cat is a goofball, always making me laugh with his antics, and the birds fill the house with their cheerful squawks and chirps all day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• sad

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Brownie our Chihuahua mix loves to cuddle.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I love Everything about my GSD Chloe, I hate t say it, but she is my favorite pet of all time! She runs with me, she is protective, lets the kids climb over her without batting an eye, plays fetch (never had a dog that played fetch). Just love her.

I love my little Gus (the marmalade cat) because he doesn't harass me haha. He only comes out for attention for maybe an hour then does his own thing. He plays "the sweetly game" with my son where my son gets down on the floor and they rub their heads against each other for like 5-15 minutes straight. And he sleeps with my son every night, and then pretends like he doesn't know him in the morning.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• Ginger0104- All 3 of my cats do the exact same thing! Even right after cleaning out their water bowl and giving them nice, fresh, cold water!
    What I like most about my dog is how protective she can be. Like...If DH starts tickling me and I start screaming she'll get in between us. I also like that she says goodnight to me every night.
    What I like most about my cats is just how much they love me.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2013

• I love my dogs intelligence...his human qualities...and his obdience astounds me....

Answer by older at 8:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2013

• This is probably going to sound awful, but I like that I can exist in my home without my cat having to be up my butt 24/7. I can't pee without her running into the bathroom, but that's mainly because she will only drink water running from the bathroom sink, and I won't let it run continuously through the day.

I
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2013