what is your favorite gift that you got for your hubby as a prank?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so going to be anonymously on this one... A penis Pump
    Anonymous

• Me in sexy unders. He laughed his butt off.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• A g-string that looked lie an elephant, it had big ears and well you know what filled the trunk part, so funny! but not sexy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Gigi, I got hubs that same elephant thing! OH Man, it's funny!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL! I must say I liked when he shook it around and the little eyes moved all crazy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL ...I am laughing hysterically at the idea of that elephant thing!! I mean usually when I write "LOL" I don't really mean it literally!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL Oh this is a long story but I will keep it short...I threw my DH a suprise Bday party last year, I gave him an envelope with a card in it and a "lottery" scratch off ticket. This ticket looked totally legit.He opened the card and looked at me and said Since I got this scratch off today its probably good luck..so he went ahead and scratched off the ticket and it said he won $10,000! He was sooo freaking happy and he was like deducting the taxes already from the winnings and was like I am going to use the rest of the money for blah blah blah...and then finally I and a couple of friends who already knew could not contain ourselves anymore and finally told him...we all thought it was really funny!! You had to be there! lol I feel bad for doing it to him, but he thought it was funny too...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh gosh Maias, I did that one Christmas and no one fell for it here at home so I gave them to my brother to give to his friends and the next day I had to pretty much the same story you just told, Damn! I wish I would had been there!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh that's so mean!!! Where did you get those? DH is turning 30 in a couple of weeks...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009