What carseats do you have?

I need an additional one for my 2 year old & don't want to spend a fortune.

Any recommendations?

Add a pic of yours if you can even from the internet. Thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2013 in Shopping

• Ah, I just opened today's Target ad, and the Graco Nautilus is on sale this week. Those are excellent seats.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• I just bought the cheap 36 dollar one from Walmart.... You don't need to spend a fortune to have a good seat I bought that 3 yrs ago and I bought 100$ car seat last yr for my oldest then her car seat went to her lil sister so I'm getting my money worth.... But I won't spend that again
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Marathon
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• http://www.amazon.com/The-First-Years-True-Abstract/dp/B00A8EZOKO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378054428&sr=8-2&keywords=true+fit+convertible+car+seat

I have this one and I love it for my 2yr old. I also have a combi for my 3yr old which was almost double in price but I actually like the first years one a little better. It sits at a nice angle so my son can sleep comfortably without his head flopping over. Its very comfortable and padded for him and it cleans easily. Its very sturdy and has heavy duty straps and clips.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Eddie Bauer, goes from 5 lbs to 100 lbs. I bought both at the same time so my 3 and 4 yo's match.

Answer by missanc at 2:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• same as Juliejacobkyle.. 2 gracos and the babies is a graco infant carseat. I forget the name..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 2:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Recaro Performance Sport & Britax I forgot which model though.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• safety first for the older one. it was expensive and a gift from grandparents. we bought the second ourselves. graco and pretty cheap. from walmart/target/amazon, was a few years ago so don't exactly remember where. honestly it's just as good. just make sure the seat is comfy and padded. because you have your kid sitting in there for a long time. uncomfortable seat equals to sour tushie which equals to extremely cranky kid/baby!
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 9:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2013