What are my chances ?

So im trying to have my second child. I started using opk on the 24 got a negative and other
Negative on the 25th. On midnight i received my positive on the 26th. I had intercourse twice that day am n pm. And had intercourse the day after. I had lots of cramps on my left side
That same day i believe ovulation took place either that day or the next on the 28th. I also had intercourse on the 22nd. So pretty much the 26-29 where
My fertile window days. What are my chances i hope i caught my ovulation .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• 50/50
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• 60/40
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Thanks for the feedback. Hopes wont be up so high but fingers are crossed . Ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• If you had intercourse within 72 hours of the positive, better than average.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• id say chances are good but everyone is different. you sound a little intense over it.. just try and stay relaxed and don't stress over it! it will happen! enjoy the fun of it!! lol
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 1:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Thank u for your opinions . I needed the feedback and i sure will stay relaxed lol . Ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Are you charting your cycle? I found OPKs to be 100% inaccurate in tracking my fertile times. Had I continued relying on them I wouldn't have my son.

At the moment you're 50-50. If you wind up on the wrong 50% side, then check out tcoyf.com. Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Wechsler is THE primer on getting pregnant; worth a thousand OPKs.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Seriously, try to relax. Freaking out over getting pregnant is the quickest way to make it not happen. I struggled for eight failing years, and was finally told by my doctor to forget about having babies and get on with my life. I was surprised by joy about six years later when pregnancy was the last thing on my mind.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Good
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2014