Feeling less movement...worried!

I am 28 weeks 5 days pregnant and for the last two days I have felt barely any movement. She was moving a lot and it was strong kicks like it got to where it would kind of hurt. So this is a big change and it worries me. I may feel a little kick every now and then but I have to really be still to even feel it a little and it actually just feels like gas. I have an anterior placenta but didn't think it affected the movement besides a delay of when I started feeling her move. If I don't feel her by tonight I'm going to the er but just wanted some opinions first.

Also I have drank caffeine and laid down for like an hour and nothing.

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• The bigger they get the less room they have to move.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• The movement does change as the baby grows because she has less room to kick about. Lie down for an hour and count the times you feel any movement at all, so you'll have the number to tell your doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Running out of room, so this is normal. Think about this for a minute you are up walking around. To a baby that is like rocking them to sleep. So lie down on your left side. Drink something cold and/or sweet ( Not necessarily caffeiene) and count how many times you feel a kick. If you are still worried, then go to the hospital to put your mind at ease.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• If your worried call your doctor and see what their advise is
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Ask your doctor , if possible if you have your own stereoscope you could check. My first never moved and had me so worried all the time , had to wait for the doctors report. Hugs!
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2013

• Anybody else wonder what happened??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2013