a another question

when you are a bigger girl or what ever you may be and start getting farther along in your pregnancy i haven't felt pregnant besides the kicking, peeing, heartburn, and hearing his heart beat. When your stomach starts getting bigger can you actually feel it growing. like does it feel different having a bigger stomach???

literally to me it feels like there is a ball inside me.

btw 28 weeks

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel like i have a full grown teenage girl in my stomach... im 33 weeks... i swear, im going to pop out an adult with a career and everything.... im all belly & just very uncomfortable.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Just wait! I feel like there is just no way i can get around my belly to do anything lol. It's always in the way, I can't just move or reach or do anything like I want to. Ugh...at least it doesn't last forever :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2009