How do i get over this lonelyness? Im pregnant and husbandless for a week.

He also has no phone for a week and he's out of town with the family. I get the loneliest and sadest at night time going to bed without him. I stay up almost all night wake up every hour plus Im 8 months pregnant. I bring in our cats in the room at night too. It doesn't seem to help. Just need some advice Im home with my mother in law.

Amber94

Asked by Amber94 at 3:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• No advice, that's a life I'm used to. I just go to bed lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Uhh... get over it?

You're a big girl. You will be fine.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• make or order food. pop in a movie. read a book. paint your nails. and get as much sleep as you want to. trust me honey, you won't be getting any of that once the baby arrives!
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 9:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• you aren't totally alone, you have the mother in law and cats...

leave the tv on when you go to bed?
    I dunno
    it's only a week, you'll be fine

*my hubby is about to leave for like 9 months to live in another state for a new job so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Do you have a hobby? Maybe do something with your hobby to pass the time. Does he have access to the internet? Maybe keep in touch with him through FB or emails. My husband left last Sunday for a month long training. It has been the longest week this past week, so I know what you are going through. I would just use this time to do the thing that you want to do. Maybe even invite a few friends over have a a movie and pizza night.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Get some sleep. Seriously, this is your last chance. Once baby arrives, you will add "never sleeping a full night EVER again" to your list of guarantees, right after death and taxes.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Are you freakin kidding me? Grow the hell up. There are mothers on here that are single and guess what?? They figure it out!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• A week? I can do that easy as pie. I've got a week coming up. I will stay busy. I might just try to decorate a room to see if he notices when he gets back. Or maybe not. But I have a ton of projects that need to get done, so I will have time to work on those. I do have a hard time falling asleep when he isn't here. I deal with it though. It's not that big of a deal.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Prepare for baby! Keep yourself occupied.
    Single moms do it all the time.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2013