My period started on the end of 31 august till the september when will be my next period adult content

My period started on the Ending Month of The 31 August till The Next Month September when will be My Next Period Help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• If your cycle is regular, then just count the number of days til your next one. If you're not regular, then your guess is as good as anybody's. Is this your 1st one?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• depends- mine comed every 24 freaking days.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:35 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• *comes
    charlotsomtimes

• Allegedly our menstrual cycles are 28 days, so *if* you follow that schedule you'll have another period on 9/28. HOWEVER, most of us are NOT that regular.

Head to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Required reading for every owner of a female reproductive system. You'll learn how to track your cycle if you're one of the unlucky majority whose cycles run irregularly.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Why do you need to know when your next period will occur?
    Are you trying to conceive and attempting to track your ovulation?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• There's this amazing website.... my monthly cycles . com (put it all together)....as long as you go in every month to track your period, it can predict when your next one will be (must have a few months down the road with it, though), and it can also predict approx when you SHOULD be fertile (of course, this is for NORMAL women, not those with various health problems or weird cycles), but even if your cycle is weird, it can still help.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Aug 31 is DAY 1 of your cycle.
    If you have an average 28 day cycle you'll get your next period Sept 27th
    Your most fertile time will be around Sept 11-15th, So AVOID sex if you do not want to get pregnant.

This is all if you are an AVERAGE woman, You may differ slightly.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I am not a psychic, so how am I supposed to know?? I am not you. Probably near the end of September or beginning of October. It really depends how long your cycles are. Figure at least 28days. so Sept 27th.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Probably on the very day you want to dress up and look sexy or go for a swim or do something else with which mood swings and food cravings will interfere.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2013