Prayers for my baby

we went to my mother inaws house and my son and cousin whrre shareing a cup which I stop whe. I saw it.....the cousin had bronchitis and they told me today and my sin was around her yesterday....please pray that my baby.dose not get this and stays healthy,im really scared about this and I thing it is kindof shity that they did not tell me .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Even if the baby gets sick, don't worry, they can give the baby antibiotics. If she starts to run a fever, take her to the Dr, & tell the Dr. she was with someone who had it. She'll be OK :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• You know the cart you put your baby in was full of germs and the hands of that stranger who stroked his cheek...oh and that toy he picked up off the floor and put in his mouth... kids are exposed to germs all the time. It's life. Bronchitis (unless he has some underlying lung issues) is not the end of the world. There are bigger germs to worry about I assure you. Like the recent measles outbreaks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Kids are exposed to so many germs, it's impossible to keep track of what they put into their mouths, rub on their faces, etc. If we spent our lives worrying about every little illness, we would be living in constant anxiety. Bronchitis is very treatable. Unless your child has some underlying health issues, it will be fine. And even if there are other health issues, stay on top of it and take him to the doctor and he will be fine.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Just keep your eye on your baby for any symptoms of wheezing and coughing. Sharing a cup isn't the only way that a child can catch something like that. A cough in the room could do the same.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Relax. You should probably have been informed, but your baby will be all right. I hope he doesn't get sick.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:39 AM on Sep. 3, 2013