Anyone know good links to find home rentals?

I know of realtor.com......they show some rentals. And I can ask a realtor I know. But I was just wondering if you ladies know of other websites that are good. Just starting my search. Thanks as always!

silverthreads

Asked by silverthreads at 1:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Sometimes the Web site of your town or city will have a link that you can follow to find local rentals. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Your best bet will be the plain old newspaper, believe it or not. Look at their online classifieds. Beyond that, I always used a realtor
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I wish I did. I've been searching for a few months and am starting to get worried. I'm moving next July and would really like to find a house to rent. So far my searches have only come up with apartments.

I've searched "houses for rent in (name of city), WI", "homes for rent, (name of county), WI", "for rent (name of city), WI".

I'm also interested in rent to own but the only thing I have been able to find for that are sites that you have to pay for.

Grr...I'm getting frustrated. Hope you have better luck
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 1:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• For rent to own, look up contract for deed, also in the newspaper. Those RTO websites are a waste.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Zillow
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Craigslist
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Yes, but my links would do you no good unless you live where I do.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• rent.com lists a lot of apartments.

zillow.com lists everything, but isn't always accurate. I was looking at a house for rent on there that had been rented out a month previous.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2013