My house..... It is...... Clean?!?

Am I dreaming? Everything is clean... There is nothing to do. What do I do?!!!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• Whatever you do....DON'T SIT DOWN. You know the second you do, you will see something else that needs to be cleaned or something will be come unclean from something or somebody.

You can come clean mine. It's just a small apartment and shouldn't take long:-)
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 1:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• *evil grin
    Have you washed the walls lately?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Go outside & enjoy the day. At least with everyone out of the house, there will be no one there to mess it up again! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• every night after my kids go to bed I clean my house. vacuum up and Swiffer my floors. do dishes and some laundry before watching some tv on the couch and coming on here.. and every morning my house is nice and tidy when I come out of my room.. but only for a few minutes because the second my kids feet hit the ground its over! lol total disaster area!!
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 1:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• The walls look great!

My 9 month old is the lightest sleeper in the world, and also terrified of the vacuum. When she goes to bed no one is allowed to talk! (JK but you get the picture)
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I cleaned the entire house top to bottom on Friday evening. I wanted to leave and not return until it was time to go back to work.... LMAO!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• You are dreaming. You are just in the wrong location. You actually live near St. Louis, Missouri c'mon back and get busy. LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• How did you do it? Wanna come clean mine? LOL
    dolphincjc

Answer by dolphincjc at 6:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Have you got a magic potion? Or did the elves come visit you and clean everything? Is it still clea tonight?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• .... It isn't bad tonight. My mother visited yesterday. That is the only occassion that always gets the house cleaned.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2013