Ultrasound tomorrow!!

I've an ultrasound tomorrow, I'll be 19 weeks and 6 days. I'm so nervous to find out what we are having but I've noticed during my 8 week, a quick scan at almost 13 weeks, and a scan I had at the ER due to a bacterial infection at 17 weeks that the baby was facing my back. During all of those so I'm kinda worried that the baby will still be facing my back and we won't get to see the face or the gender. :( has anyone else had this happen but got good results at the 18-20 week ultrasound?

CEWarsop

Asked by CEWarsop at 3:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• My daughter had her legs crossed at an ultrasound i had at 13 and 15weeks! i didnt get to actually find out until around 19-20 weeks! GOOD LUCK!
    latayra

Answer by latayra at 4:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I've already had two dreams that the baby is a boy.. I was hoping for a girl but I'll be just as happy with a boy.
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• That shouldn't matter as far as seeing thew gender. Baby is small and they can probably get it to turn around for you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I really hope so. I thought today would go by very slow but it's actually been going by pretty fast, which I'm glad of. I'm excited for tomorrow. I'll love the baby no matter what gender but to be honest little girl stuff is so much more cute. :)
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• My doc told me when he did the ultrasound that he was ninety percent sure the baby was a girl, but not to paint the nursery pink. He turned out to be right. Good luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Right now we only have a 4 bedroom, 2 girls in one, 2 boys in the other, my bf and I in 1, and his dad in the last one. His dad can't live alone due to health reasons. I wish we could have a nursery.
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• I guess dreams can be wrong!! We are having a baby girl!!!!
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2013