I have one for you. How long would someone have to go with out bathing...

to smell like a monkey? We were in the parking lot at Walmart,and I smelled something like the inside of a monkey cage and thought WTH??. We pass this guy in the Hostess aisle,and I'm like Eureka! I found the source of the stank!
Related topic,do you know anyone that doesn't bathe on the weekend? Apparently half my town does this. It was just one reeking cloud after another....

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I probably would have barfed.. I'm so super sensitive to smells, especially with strangers. Half the time, I catch myself holding my breath in the grocery store when I walk by people or when they walk by me so I don't chance smelling anything foul.

I have NO CLUE how people don't realize they smell like a butthole and still go out like that.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Have any of you been to Europe. Some people over their do not know what daily bathing and deodorant is.

Answer by louise2 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• wonder if these people were out camping for the holiday weekend and thought, fuck it, it's just Walmart no need to bathe after 2+ days in the hot stanky wilderness before going in public!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• OMFG, seriously? Is this a man thing because I can see guys not bathing and living like transients for days on end but the women? I'm a fan of bathing so I cannot imagine it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• eeeehhh makes me want to gag. I would've left the store! lol I cant tolerate a bunch of strangers b.o
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 8:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• And to think, back before running water was in all homes, people bathed once a week or less.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Now I found out,if I do not wear deodorant. I get funky fast. If I sweet a lot I get funky fast to. I take a shower daily. One thing I can't stand is body funk..   

Answer by louise2 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

• Yep,a guy of course.
    Yesterday I swear this guy that smelled like piss followed me around Goodwill. Either that or he left a cloud of stench behind him like a contrail

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2013