Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

If the non-custodial parent lives in wyoming and wants to take his four year old child to texas for several days to visit his family. This a man that can not be trusted

his a felon in the state of Wyoming and is on supervised probation, he goes to Texas all the time except this time he wants to take his child.

Answer Question

Asked by ruf63gol at 6:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • What does the court order say? That is what you will have to abide by. If you wish for it to be changed you will need to seek legal advice

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • What does the custody agreement say? Unless he is granted travel I would not allow him to leave the state with my child.

    Answer by missanc at 6:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • No. not without it being in the court order.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • He'll no! IMO! If there is nothing in the court visitation that says he can do that. I wouldn't let him. If their is no court visitation I wouldn't.

    Answer by louise2 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • I must be tired
    Can anyone tell me what the question was?

    Answer by feralxat at 7:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • Only if he is allowd per court order.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 7:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • I don't think he can if he is on supervised visits

    Answer by AzaleaRose at 8:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • Is he allowed to leave the state at all while under court supervision? If not, he certainly can't take his child with him. Let him know that transporting his little girl with him illegally across state lines will get him in a whole lot more trouble than he can weasel out of.

    Answer by Ballad at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2013

  • I deff wldnt, unless otherwise bye the courts!!

    Answer by kat.hence31 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2013

  • No way unless I was with!!!!
    Patricia J.

    Answer by Patricia J. at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.