I think I didn't get all the soap out of the bottle and didnt realize until after he already drank half is this harmfull to him

Micaela T.

Asked by Micaela T. at 12:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Kids' Health

• He'll puke everywhere. Then you'll know.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I'm assuming it's just dish soap, which is pretty mild. Well, don't let him finish the bottle. But he'll be okay, he may just get the shits from it. Keep him hydrated.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I am not clear did you rinse the bottle out and he filled it with liquid and then realized it didn't taste good?
    If it is a small amount he may upchuck or have diarrhea or both. Regardless he needs of water.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Get the dish soap container and call poison control to ease your mind and get professional advice.

Rinse better next time.

Do not give your child water if they are under 6 months- and I wouldn't advise it under a year myself. Water likely won't do anything for dish soap. But what do I know? Call PC.

For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You know this is a great question for poison control. Read the back of the bottle. It should tell you what to do if swallowed.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• How is he doing today?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2013