Wow. Calm down! Maybe being a school bus driver isn't your thing.

I was waiting outside my son's school with his new teachers,doing a meet and greet. One of the buses pulled up,dropped off a student,then moved forward. While the bus was stopped,a parent had pulled up to drop off their kid. Instead of the bus driver pulling around the car,she got right up on the car's bumper and started beeping like crazy. The car pulled forward,the bus moved up on her ass again. They did this 3 times. The car finally did a U turn and dropped the kid off on the opposite side of the street(which is a no no). Yes,it's a bus drop off zone,but it's also where you drop off your kids. The area was completely clear besides these 2 vehicles,and the car was about 50 feet away from the bus.
My son's teacher sighed and said "Great. now my 1st order of business for the day is to call and complain to the bus company"
Road rage by a bus driver. Nice....

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Wow, not cool at all! Someone must be having a bad day (which is no reason to take it out on a parent at the school).

And yeah, that's why I would never be a bus driver, LOL. Road rage.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Hope the rest of the day and year is better for everyone.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Some people have no business dealing with the public.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yep- that was uncalled for. Hopefully they get a better driver for the job. This is clearly not a line of work he/she was cut out for.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Wow, why couldn't she just wait? I wonder what it is like to be one of the kids on her bus?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Road rage is bad enough when the two cars in question are the same size. Road rage by someone behind the wheel of a bus that hauls children is downright scary.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• yup thts how bus drivers act here in PA most of them I see are the worst drivers always speeding smh...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• IDK what the bus driver's issue was. She wasn't behind on her schedule. If you can't handle when issues come up,especially when you drive a bus with special needs kids,you need a new line of work

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I didn't understand the anger. The bus was one of the little ones. Not much longer than an SUV. She had plenty of room to go around the car

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2013